Kinston Community Center is the place to maintain a healthy lifestyle, build relationships and engage in activities for all ages. The two-story, 53,000 square-foot community center had its grand opening in July 2012.
The facility is open:
5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
12:30 - 5:30 p.m.
The facility offers:
- 3-lane, 1/13 mile walk/jog track
- 4,200 square-foot cardio and strength training center and double-size gymnasium
- Executive-style board room that seats 20
- Fitness classes and senior activities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multi-purpose room for meetings, seminars, receptions and dinners
- Year-round aquatics center that includes a 550 square foot wellness pool with wheelchair access and 25 yard, eight-lane competition pool
- An inflatable cover known as the "bubble" will be installed every Fall over the competition and therapy pools and then removed in the Spring.