- The zebra slide twists and turns as you glide down on an inner tube.
- The lion slide features a large drop and a giant plunge through the lion's mouth into the splash pool.
- The low-splash slide features a self-contained landing space. This slide is perfect for smaller children or those with visual or hearing disabilities.
Each is three stories (32 feet) high.
Water Slide Rules
- Must be 48 inches tall to ride
- Blue Slide : Must be 42 inches to ride
- Maximum weight 300 lbs
- Maximum 1 person per tube
- Guests with the following conditions are prohibited from riding : recent surgery, heart trouble, high blood pressure, neck trouble, back trouble, are pregnant, or have any physical conditions that may be aggravated by this ride
- Our lifeguards are highly training and qualified, follow their instructions at all times
- Only approved swim suits are allowed. Swimwear with zippers, buckles, rivets or other metal ornamentation will not be allowed on slides.
- Secure all loose items in a locker or leave with a non-rider. No combs or foreign objects are allowed in pockets and no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide.
- No life jackets are permitted on the water slide. Strong swimming ability recommended.
- Do not pull, dive or propel yourself into the ride.
- Riders in the yellow or blue slide must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for instructions.
- All riders on the blue or yellow slide must ride feet first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest.
- Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders are permitted.
- Tubes must be used for the zebra slide. Only one inner tube enters the flume at a time. Tubes should be ridden in a seated position while leaning back, facing forward.
- Riders must stay on the tubes during the ride. If you accidentally fall from the tube continue down the flume without it and exit normally.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume. Keep arms and hands inside the flume at all times.
- At the end of the slide, exit quickly, taking your tube with you.
- Please exit the blue flume to the right side.
- Warning: Water depth is 4 feet.
Warning: Many rides at Lions Water Adventure are dynamic and thrilling. There are inherent risks in riding any ride. Each ride has its own special features such as high speed, quick drops, multiple turns, or other forces. If you choose to ride, you are accepting all of these risks. Restrictions for guests of extreme size (height or weight), and certain medical conditions are posted for certain rides. Participate responsibly. You should be in good health to ride safely. You know your physical conditions and limitations, Lions Water Adventure does not. If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind, do not ride.